What does GDPR stand for?
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
Personal identification information (if voluntarily provided)
- Job position
- Email address
- Phone number
- Name of your institution
- User anonymous ID
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EdTick with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register through one of our forms.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Ad campaigns
- LinkedIn Ad campaigns
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your inquiry and help you connect with the suppliers you select.
- Email you with relevant news and information about the industry and its different players.
- In order to do market research and statistical reports.
EdTick will share your data with our partner companies (EdTech suppliers) so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
EdTick securely stores your data. Personal data is stored exclusively in the EdTick database.
EdTick runs on DatoCMS, in its "Europe" region. Find here detailed the list of the different Third Party softwares we use for our operations.
What are your data protection rights?
EdTick would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request EdTick for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EdTick correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EdTick to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EdTick erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EdTick restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to EdTick’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EdTick transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – EdTick uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – EdTick uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. EdTick sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org