Become an EdTick partner
Are you a relevant and reliable Educational Technology supplier that wants to make an impact by helping educational institutions all over the world to improve their digital processes?
Why should you be a partner?
There are many benefits to be listed as an EdTech supplier at EdTick. Let’s point out some of them:
Get more chances to be the chosen one: At EdTick we aim to attract high quality and relevant traffic from different types of educational institutions. Our target audience are the key players in educational institutions, as well as organisations who are searching and assessing the best options in the market. Be one of them!
Contribute to democratize the EdTech industry: Whether you are a well-known company with a solid reputation or a brilliant startup who wants to demonstrate its value, you will have the chance to show your potential customers why you are the best choice for them.
Get quality leads: By having your potential customers passing our conversion funnel, the leads you get will be already qualified before we hand them over to you. From companies on the awareness stage to mature institutions willing to change their current supplier, all of them are using the EdTick platform.
- Shorten the decision-making time: By having your company in the wishlist of a potential customer you will be able to shorten the time of customers reaching out to your company and being on your pipeline.
For us, at EdTick it is very important to have selected top quality players listed on our platform that are highly relevant to the end-users. That is why we have a screening process before a new supplier is approved.
If you consider your company should be among the listed EdTech suppliers we encourage you to get in touch with our Partnerships Team and make the partnership happen. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your company already listed?
Your company is already listed at EdTick and you would like to make some changes regarding the following:
- Some of the information shown is not accurate.
- Your company has more than one product that can be offered in different categories.
- You think your solution belongs to another category.
- You do not want to be shown at EdTick’s directory anymore.
For any type of inquiry contact us at email@example.com
Use of the information
At EdTick we are committed to be a reliable source of information for the Education industry by always being transparent, relevant and objective.
The information we use is based on public data or directly handed by the original source. We do our best to be up-to-date on the information we provide about the EdTech ecosystem and its suppliers. Despite all of our efforts, some of the information we publish might not always be totally accurate:
- If you believe that we have made a mistake with the use of any kind of copyright, licensing materials, attributions, linking, inappropriate use of images etc. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address the matter immediately.